Thursday, April 29, 2010

Postage issues are FIXED!!!

I have fabulous news! Our postage issues are now fixed so it is all back up and running in our checkout! As i know this has caused some confusion and disruption I am offering 15% off all orders until May 4th.

I have also been working on a lot of new things mainly baby shower invitations.
I am very disappointed that I didnt get to make a mothers day range of cards :( things have been very hectic around here and waiting on money for quite a number of orders so everything at a little bit of a standstill.

We are steadily reaching our goal for our Autism Awareness fundraiser which a percentage of all orders donates to (the percentage depends on the amount spent)

Well I think that is all for tonight.
Goodnight xx

No comments:

Post a Comment